Here's what's in the works at the moment...
* Abbie Bernstein is currently working on a script for "Overlord" with myself, Anthony Delongis, and a few surprise guests from "Buffy."
* Haven't heard from her in a while, but Dorte Jensen is planning a "Hostel" type episode shot in Germany.
* Logan Boettcher has written a wonderful "Twilight" parody to be shot at a local high school in Palos Verde.
* Another Twilight parody has been proposed by Kendall Wells (student of Anthony Delongis) to be shot in the actual Oregon location.
* Michelle Lee has expressed and interest in shooting an episode and I'm working up a "Big Trouble in Little China" script that will probably include Tim Storms and members of the Reel Kick stunt team, Anthony Delongis, and another surprise guest star. Footage has already been shot of the Chinese New Year's parade in downtown.
* Bret Culpepper, same guy who's kicking my ass to get to Comic Con has several episodes in development and is helping to produce and episode I've written entitled "Vamps Gone Wild" to be shot at one of the local goth clubs like "Bar Sinister".
* A "Beach Blanket Bingo" episode has been discussed with my buddies at Santa Monica's Muscle Beach - proposed training ground for The Hunted.
* Andrew Helm (Evil Kevin) and Maria Alexander are teaming up on a mystery project which I'm dying to see.
* James Houston and Rich Manley from Sidekick Cinema have a badass vampire fight they're looking to commit to an episode.
* I'm cutting together an episode we shot years ago called "The Audition" which features "Muffy" taking out a vampire who decides to crash our audition for new slayers.
* Ed Douglas (from Stalker 2) is choreographing a katana fight with his students for an upcoming episode.
* Patt Paczynski has several episodes in the works and has contacted Chris Vivo and his historical combat class about putting together an episode.
* Mark Bedell in Maine has expressed an interest in developing an episode for his stage combat class.
* I've talked to Chris Ready, Brian and Suki Peters about shooting an episode in St. Louis at the City Museum, which would totally rock!
* Darnell Mayfield and Richard Alsabery may be revising their characters from "Blade in training"
* I've got a couple great scripts "Arsenic and Old Blades" written by Laura Brennan and "Date with an Angel" by my bro Stuart Chapin which we've already shot half the episode.
* And last but not least, there's still the six part pilot episode to shoot.